Thursday, January 31, 2013

Little boys, broken bones and birth dates

Today is the first day of February 2013 already!! It was a big day. My cousin had her first baby this morning. People who know me know that I am a tad OCD with numbers. This kid has a pretty cool birthdate. 1/2/1213. I am THAT obsessed that during the middle of my VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section for those not familiar with pregnancy acronyms) when I realised what the date was. So I opted out of the VBAC and chose to finish up with another c-section! 9/9/09 is my child's birthdate! Pretty cool right?

Anyway, today, big day. My little fella had a cast removed from his broken little foot. Yay! He was able to have his first bath in 6 weeks today. We are very happy that he can now keep up with the other kiddies with out fear of hurting it further.

Hooray for bubble baths!! Not so much for mum getting snap happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment